Sunday, August 14, 2016

Roland Sands Design Boss 2 Up Seat.


I put a Roland Sands Boss 2 Up Seat on. I could not find any pictures online of this seat on a 4.5 Gallon tank. The good folks at revzilla assured me it would fit but were unaware of the size gap it would create. So I took a shot in the dark and ordered it.

I am very happy with how it looks and feels. It is firm, but comfortable. It moves you down and back a bit. Enough that I had to adjust my handlebars back a little.

I personally like the look of the gap at the bottom of the tank. I would be happier if my tank did not have that little rivet looking thing at the bottom of the center piece. From what I understand (which I could be wrong) the FI Sportsters do not have this. Don't know why.









No comments:

Post a Comment