Thursday, March 10, 2016

Solo Saddle Bag

I needed some way to carry my papers, cell phone, wallet etc.  I like the look of solo swing arm bags.  I looked around and read posts and decided to go with a Larosa solo bag.  the leather is nice and thick, the buckles are solid and the shipping time was fast.

Their page claims you can keep the passenger peg on, and while you can I found that it covers half of the rear peg and you have to leaveit folded down.  I pulled the peg off and am just going to put it in the bag so I can pop it on should we decide to ride two up.

I followed the directions on Larosa's video.  This video is horribly grainy and has no close ups of where the straps sit.  I feel they could do a better job.  I installed the bag really in the only places the straps would fit, and for some reason the bag pops my battery cover off when I hit big bumps.  I will look into this further, but it seemed to stop and maybe the bag situated itself in a better place.






No comments:

Post a Comment